Tumble in the Real World
Yes! Tumble rugs do not use 'Velcro' or any other fastening materials to connect the rug to the rug pad. When desired, the rug can easily be removed from the pad, washed, and placed right back.
Our intention is to accurately depict the true color in all our online photos; however, some colors may slightly vary across different pictures. The product photos (on white background) will most accurately reflect the rug's true colors. The “View it in your room” (augmented reality) and Lifestyle photos (including Social Media) should not be used for assessing colors.
Yes, if you are an existing Tumble customer you can order additional rugs for use with your Tumble Rug Pad. In order to do so, please email us at email@example.com with your rug selection.
Our rugs are coated with a water-based solution that is commonly used in medical and outdoor clothing. This coating helps separate the oils, stains, or liquids from the fabric, preventing any absorption.
We pride ourselves on our high standards and rigorous testing. Our rugs and pads are tested in accordance with US safety standards and California's Prop 65 at a CPSC approved testing laboratory. Our rugs and pads have been tested for harmful chemicals such as PFCs (including PFOA and PFOS, which are found in waterproof coatings), VOCs, BPAs, common heavy metals such as Lead & Cadmium, Phthalates, Formaldehyde, Formamide, and Dichloromethane (found in other washable rugs).
The spillproof effect will begin to diminish after washing, however this will vary based on multiple factors (e.g., detergent, wash cycle, humidity etc.) The spillproof coating is meant to serve as a "first line of defense", however the rug can always be washed to remove spills and stains.
Yes, you can vacuum your Tumble on the lowest setting (without use of a beater brush). Avoid vacuuming the sewn edges of the rug.
We don't recommend using autonomous robot vacuums as they've been known to damage the rug's edges.
Still have questions? See our full FAQs.
- LCLana C.Verified BuyerReviewingRey - Ivory/TerracottaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful, perfect!
This was my first Tumble rug purchase. I was pretty committed to another popular washable rug company but I have to say I now prefer Tumble. I love the cushy interlocking rug pad and the rug itself is soft and feels plush under your feet. For this specific rug pattern I was worried the colors might be too busy and bright but it’s absolutely perfect. Muted, gorgeous pattern. It looks expensive. I just love it.
- GCGizem C.Verified BuyerReviewingRey - Ivory/TerracottaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoBeautiful and comfy
I like the colors and the feel of this rug! Rug pad fits better than ruggables do. I recommend this!
- IKIsabellah K.Verified BuyerReviewingRey - Midnight/IvoryI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoLove it
My puppy had an accident on my rug and it just beaded up and didn’t soak through. I easily soaked it up with a paper towel and then got a wet rag and wiped over it. The set up was easy and it definitely brings the room together. I definitely recommend these. I will honestly buy another one for the bedroom!
- APAngelique P.Verified BuyerReviewingRey - Midnight/IvoryI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agosuch wonderful rugs!
I bought two of these for our living room and ended up buying three runners as well because we liked them so much. They are waterproof! We have a 17year old dog who occasionally has accidents so these are a godsend- just sop up liquid and throw in the washer. I got some ruggables also but their system is not near as easy-care because they are not waterproof, so when a spill happens, it goes through to the pad. I don't want to have to hose down a large pad just to clean the topper!
- JUJean U.Verified BuyerReviewingRey - Ivory/TerracottaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoNice quality and easy to assemble
I really like this design- the colors are perfect for a southwest vibe. The rug stays put! I ordered an 8x10 and am impressed with the fact it does not roll up or move off the mat (always a problem with a traditional area rug and pad).
- KLKatherine L.Verified BuyerReviewingRey - Ivory/TerracottaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoBeautiful!
Beautiful colors! Lays nicely! I can't wait to get years of use out of it!
- JBJeannette B.Verified BuyerReviewingRey - Ivory/TerracottaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoJust what I was looking for
This rug is exactly what I was looking for; it stays in place so well with the materials provided and is soft without being overly plush. Very happy with the look and colors. Exactly as pictured and good price for being 8x10
- JDJordan D.Verified BuyerReviewingRey - Ivory/TerracottaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove
I absolutely love this runner so far. The mat is so comfy. It's exactly the neutral, southwestern vibe I was going for.
I haven't washed yet so I am hopeful it holds up well. This will not be my last purchase!
- JHjena h.ReviewingRey - Ivory/TerracottaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoLooks Like Picture
I actually got this in black, and the colors look Exactly like whats online which is SO rare these days - i have old hardwood floors and my next rug will be a tumble. Its also super soft which we love and feels like a blanket up close LOVE IT very very quality product. I had to return a rugsusa rug bc it looked nothing like the photo but this one is completely genuine, no fake looking ptterns anywhere!!
- GLGayle L.Verified BuyerReviewingRey - Ivory/TerracottaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoPerfect
I love my rug! Not a fan of the rug pad though 😞TTumble5 months ago
Hi Gayle, thanks for the feedback! We're always looking to improve so please let us know how we can at Hello@tumbleliving.com!