Tumble in the Real World
Yes! Tumble rugs do not use 'Velcro' or any other fastening materials to connect the rug to the rug pad. When desired, the rug can easily be removed from the pad, washed, and placed right back.
Our intention is to accurately depict the true color in all our online photos; however, some colors may slightly vary across different pictures. The product photos (on white background) will most accurately reflect the rug's true colors. The “View it in your room” (augmented reality) and Lifestyle photos (including Social Media) should not be used for assessing colors.
Yes, if you are an existing Tumble customer you can order additional rugs for use with your Tumble Rug Pad. In order to do so, please email us at email@example.com with your rug selection.
Our rugs are coated with a water-based solution that is commonly used in medical and outdoor clothing. This coating helps separate the oils, stains, or liquids from the fabric, preventing any absorption.
We pride ourselves on our high standards and rigorous testing. Our rugs and pads are tested in accordance with US safety standards and California's Prop 65 at a CPSC approved testing laboratory. Our rugs and pads have been tested for harmful chemicals such as PFCs (including PFOA and PFOS, which are found in waterproof coatings), VOCs, BPAs, common heavy metals such as Lead & Cadmium, Phthalates, Formaldehyde, Formamide, and Dichloromethane (found in other washable rugs).
The spillproof effect will begin to diminish after washing, however this will vary based on multiple factors (e.g., detergent, wash cycle, humidity etc.) The spillproof coating is meant to serve as a "first line of defense", however the rug can always be washed to remove spills and stains.
Yes, you can vacuum your Tumble on the lowest setting (without use of a beater brush). Avoid vacuuming the sewn edges of the rug.
We don't recommend using autonomous robot vacuums as they've been known to damage the rug's edges.
Still have questions? See our full FAQs.
- TTameraVerified BuyerReviewingMaya - Silver/MultiI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoAbsolutely Beautiful!!!
Honestly I can not say enough good things about Tumble. They have the best customer service and the best washable rugs. We rescue cats and we have had a lot of accidents. These rugs clean up so amazingly. From the pictures online this rug looks more purple in hue, but once you open it and lay the rug out there are dark blues, silvers, light blues, mauve tonea....it is just beautiful. One of my favorite Tumble rugs yet. Our newest Rescue, Fives, loves it. He was hit by a car a few weeks ago and had to have a leg amputated, but look at him now. He is the perfect model. He is also the one that lays on the rug the most.
- MAMary Ann A.Verified BuyerReviewingMaya - Ocean/BeigeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoLove it!
I love the colors! It has already been peed, pooped and thrown up on! Cleans easily.
- KBKristen B.Verified BuyerReviewingMaya - Ivory/NeutralI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoGreat for high traffic area with dogs and kids
Love this rug! It’s on the lighter side but has enough pattern that it doesn’t show dirt. We have it in the room connected to our backyard and it has hidden dirt from dog paws well. I’ve had ruggables in the past, and while I liked them, I much prefer the Tumble! It’s softer, and the pad underneath is way easier to clean (and you can just clean a portion of it) if needed. I haven’t had to wash mine yet but I’d definitely recommend them to anyone with pets or kids!
- MMMelissa M.Verified BuyerReviewingMaya - Silver/MultiI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoBest washable rug
I have owned Ruggable rugs and this one is by far the best! I love how it stays in place, is more comfortable than my other washable rugs! Will be purchasing again for sure!
- MTMarie T.Verified BuyerReviewingMaya - Ivory/NeutralI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat at hiding dirty spots
I bought the 8x10 in this design and the design really hides the mess made by my kids and dog. My dog likes to use rugs as pee pads, so I decided to give tumble a try since we've had to get rid of all of our traditional rugs. My dog has vomited and peed on my rug. I've been able to clean it really quickly and it has come out. My dog had peed on the rug and I didn't notice until the next day. I wasn't able to just clean it like I normally do, because it went a little deeper. I threw the rug in the washing machine and it was good as new. I've already washed our rug 3x and it still looks brand new. And its neutral design goes with everything.
- LMLeila M.Verified BuyerReviewingMaya - Ocean/BeigeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoPerfect for our home!
I purchased 2 Maya Ocean/Beige runners for our bedroom. We have 3 dogs and two cats, so being washable is an absolute necessity. The colors are perfect and pretty much the same as described.
These are my 4th and 5th purchases of Tumble rugs. So easy to launder and look great! Not luxurious floor coverings, but for practicality with pets and at the beach, they are both beautiful and easy to maintain. Thanks, Tumble!
- CPChristine P.Verified BuyerReviewingMaya - Brick/MultiI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoI love these rugs!
The colors are gorgeous really brightens up the room. I have washed my other ones for five times and they wash beautifully and don’t shrink
- SSStephanie S.Verified BuyerReviewingMaya - Ivory/NeutralI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoLOVE IT!
Got this runner for my foyer to match the 8x10 rug in my living room. Any rug I get is ruined by our little dog who will pee on anything!!! Not this one!!! It puddles up so I can wipe it up without it soaking in. I can FINALLY have rugs!!
- KCKeriya C.Verified BuyerReviewingMaya - Ivory/NeutralI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 months agoLove this pattern!
I love this pattern. Worked out well in our kitchen. I like tumble adds in the rubber grips for the corners which are big help. I only wish the padded bottom was thicker.
- KCkay c.Verified BuyerReviewingMaya - Brick/MultiI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoAwesome rug!
Love it, and it is great with pets that have accidents!